Tips for cleansing the liver are needed for every human being. Findings of the importance of this body are over 1000 years old. The ancient Greeks still knew that there was an organ in the stomach that processes toxins from the body. If, however, this organ is overloaded with toxins, there are various disorders. We will recognize that our liver needs cleaning by bloating, pain, constipation, as well as sleepiness and depression. Liver cleansing will bring many benefits to the liver:
- First of all, we will clean it of toxins, chemicals, and contamination which we are exposed daily without knowledge;
- The liver is contaminated by constant stress for which it is sick and can not defend us against pollution but also the new stress to which our organism is exposed;
- By cleaning, we will ease her daily work, because full toxins spend time cleaning themselves;
- Even the Greeks in the Prometheus myth have shown the liver as an organ that regenerates itself – it is necessary to facilitate this process;
- The liver affects the work of other organs and intestines – tips for cleansing the liver help indirectly and other organs;
- It has been proven that the liver full of toxin also affects the onset of depression and apathy. Cleansing can remove and these disorders, or at least mitigate symptoms.
There are several ways to clear the liver. In some clinics, they do the so-called flush liver. Sometimes, however, it is possible to do it at home. Liver cleansing tips also help to regulate liver function on a daily basis.
Fast liver cleansing
This is a procedure that conducts some clinics. It is necessary to follow the process and prepare well. Others do professionals.
Tips for cleansing the liver usually include detox tea. This is not some magical drink. First of all, it is necessary at the beginning of the treatment to throw out everything that might bother in the cleaning process.
Food is being taken for a few days to clean the liver
They prepare the organism for this procedure by a diet. For several days the patient takes only green vegetables, garlic, goji berries, ginger, and avocados. In addition, you can also listen to our tips for cleaning organism by fasting.
After they were convinced that the body had thrown out everything that was excess, they started to rinse the liver properly. It’s actually a simple procedure and is based on a strong cleansing of the bowel. They use a combination of bitter salt and olive oil. During the process, the patient is under the supervision of a doctor in the hospital.
Cleaning at home
This procedure is much simpler and you can do it yourself. Usually includes tips for cleansing the liver and a special diet.
Every morning, warm water with lemon
The drink is made from a glass of warm water, a quarter of lemons and leaves of mint. If you wish, you can add turmeric.
Drink only green tea
Besides the water, it is necessary to drink green tea, too. In addition, green vegetables are recommended for green vegetable detox diet. It is best to consume them in the form of smutty.
Get the blood out
You can do this by regular exercise or sauna. In addition, liver cleansing tips include so-called dry skin cleansing. Simply rub your skin every day for 10 minutes.
Tips for cleansing the liver that you can carry out every day
After cleansing the liver, it is necessary to adhere to special diets and after that. There is a whole list of foods you can eat. Some of them are avocados, bananas, proteins like fish and chicken, intestines (or oil of shark liver) and green vegetables.