How many times have you felt tired and exhausted? You do not have the strength and energy to go to work or to the cinema. How many times did you skip breakfast and start the day with a cup of coffee? If your answers are positive, now is the right time to change your life from the roots! If you want a healthy and long life, it’s time to deal with your diet and physical activity. Healthy nutrition is directly connected to your health and productivity. Start changing your habits today, if you want to be healthier and more prepared for all life’s challenges tomorrow! Kuca Zdravlja Srbija is an excellent ally in the diet regulation and lifestyle changes.
What is a healthy diet?
Although you think that your fast way of life does not allow you to eat healthily, you are wrong! A healthy diet is not complicated at all, it’s actually very simple if you want to live longer and healthier. The only thing you need is to follow our guidelines. Keep in mind that everyone’s organism and metabolism is different and the food needs are individual. But, there are a few simple rules you should follow:
- Eat in moderate amounts
- Do not eat too much
- Do not eat fast
- Eat a variety of foods
- Have 5 meals per day (3 main meals and 2 healthy snacks)
- Do not eat between meals
- Eat every day at the same time
- Avoid spicy food
- Do some sport
What does healthy nutrition mean?
Remember that the amount of food you eat only depends entirely on your organism. Many factors such as growth, illness, daily physical efforts, etc. can have a big influence on how much food you can eat. If you want to change your eating habits, you must follow certain rules.
- Every day you should eat vegetables and fruits. Eat it in every meal. Fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins and prevent aging.
- Dairy products are good for the strength of your bones
- Eat proteins such as meat, fish, cheese, and eggs – this kind of food is good for growth
- The least you need to eat are sweets, you should avoid them.
Also, you should pay attention to what kind of meat and oil you use. Not all of them are good for health.
Reduce the thermal processing of food – it is better for your health!
If you want to follow a healthy diet, then you should forget about constant thermal food processing. The best way to keep healthy substances in food is to process them as little as possible.
Do not combine carbohydrates and proteins!
This is another very important rule of healthy nutrition. Do not combine carbohydrates and proteins. For example, bread, potatoes, and cereals should not be mixed with meat, eggs, and cheese. Otherwise, food will stay long in the body and the digestion will be bad.
What Your Healthy Plate Should Look Like
To be healthy every day of your life, your plate should look like this:
- ¼ plates make bread, rice or potatoes
- The ¼ plate makes meats, fish, cheese
- ½ plates make vegetables – broccoli, beans, carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, lettuce
- Mug of yogurt
- Fruits – eat it two hours before or 3 hours after a meal
Besides the food, drinks are also important in health nutrition
For a healthy life, in addition to healthy food, it is also important to take care what you are drinking. For the better metabolism and healthy way of life, drinks for good health are also important. Drink 1.5 to 2 l of water every day and take it between meals, not while eating.
The most common eating mistakes
- Irregular meals
- Overeating after workouts
- The absence of fruits and vegetables
- Frequent use of sweets
- Lack of physical activity
This Is What A Perfect Day Of Eating Looks Like
Breakfast: muesli, yogurt, fruit shake.
Lunch: Meat or fish with vegetables
Dinner: vegetables with salad